Three Guys That Paint
"Has anyone ever told you that you're kinda weird?"
Nigel is a house painter. While trying to earn money with his two colleagues (Terri and Arthur) and taking care of 6-year-old Alicia, Nigel decides to take in a new tenant: Morwenna.
Despite being new to this whole 'parenting' thing, Nigel is becoming a good parent for Alicia. She and Nigel are having a pretty okay life. However, there have been recent reports of mysterious disappearances around the neighbourhood. And Morwenna seems to be acting stranger and stranger...
The story is set in London, Canada. The game takes place over the course of several days.
- Romance-able NPCs.
- Multiple endings: The choices you make effect the story.
- Timeline: Shows you how far you are to finishing the game.
There is also a game supplement, A Tune at the End of the World, which can be played online, as well as a Behind-the-Scenes pdf booklet for Three Guys That Paint available.
For more information and additional links, please visit this game's website page.
Also, if you like my work, please consider pledging to my Patreon page. There are rewards for patrons there.
Updates: Version 1.3: Fixed typos. Added custom desktop icon.
Version 1.4: Fixed typos.
- GUI Programming by Thee Forsaken One (www.forsakenproductions.com)
- Textbox design by Nuxill (www.nuxill.tumblr.com)
- Made with Ren'Py
- Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), MusicMaterial (musicmaterial.jpn.org), and Silent Partner
- SFX by 1001 Sound Effects