## Hello? Can anyone read this?
## I don't know if you can see this, but I need your help.
## I need you to s̝̲̪̬̀t̴͚͍͙̼̘̟ͅo͚̣̙͝ͅṕ̥̳̳̫ ҉̭h̴̰̜̣̳͍e͕̣͖̮̫̯͘ṛ̹̳ͅ ̖̰͕̩̰̪̜b̞̪̺̬e̺̥̻͔̩f̘͇̩̖̳͞o̱̜̠̗̬̼͉r̖̦̭̩͉̳͙e̛̹̫ ̴͍̳̟i̙̺͎͕ͅt̙̠̟͝'̞̘̕s͏̼̞ ̹̦̱͕̦̰t̻̞o̭o̩̭̘̘̙̟ ͏̖̮̱̖l͈̫̭̯a̮̖̤̘̩̩͘t̳̱͇̹e͙͟.̬̞̩̹̗͚͡
Adrian has just moved into an old mansion with his girlfriend, Rebecca. After another couple hurriedly leave the mansion, a spooky backstory about the house is revealed, and some seemingly unexplainable events occur, Adrian comes to a conclusion...
He realises that he is in a horror game. A
badly-written horror game.
And he wants to leave...
Official Website | Lemma Soft Thread |
Lemma Soft WIP Thread
Also, if you like my work, please consider pledging to my
Patreon page. There are rewards for patrons there.
Version 1.6: Edited rpy file to make it easier to read. Fixed typos.
Version 1.5: Slightly edited the ending's code for the benefit of players who haven't saved their game.
Version 1.4: Fixed typo.
Version 1.3: Edited text speed effects. Fixed typos.
Version 1.1: Text fonts added to the "Game" folder to solve "font not found" error some players have. Instances where characters' thoughts are displayed as dialogue are now fixed.
- Additional Sprite/CG Art by YuukiPudding (@10_salt), Jaye (@fakemagicjaye), Kyuu On Lemma Soft Forums, and Naomi Norbez (@NaomiNorbez)
- Additional Background Art Assets by Uncle Mugen (@oelvn)
- Textbox Art Nuxill (www.nuxill.tumblr.com)
- RPG UI Art Ravenmore (www.dycha.net)
- Music by Kevin MacLeod (www.incompetech.com)
- Made with Ren'Py Thanks to PyTom